Thursday, April 19, 2007

healing process.

ladybird according to someone, it's a luck charm.to english peeps la.malaysian i donno.so..that day i decided to try another kind of treatment, there's this yellow ladybird dat stuck to my shirt.lucky aye~the pic above is chocolate ladybird tat i found in my fridge. guess they belong to my bro.

i was talkin to some pakar in skin the other day. they introduced spirulina.this woman say it will take at most 4 months. WOW..2 months earlier than the previous treatment. my parents decided to give it a try la.10 days of consuming cost me rm609. just imagine what i can do with the money. more n more shopping..sigh. hmm..if it really gets better..i sempat celebrate my 21st birthday PERFECTLY. den i can throw PARTAY!!! woots...
i'm sooo happy today! my skin is drying up!!! THANK GOD! and da cream dat i fraustratedly baught yesterday.hehe..my dad loves me...wakakaka...my problem is his problem. can say dat my parents sacrificed alot dealing with my emotions. can't wait to repay them.

ok..once again..i gave in to my mouth. i went pasar malam. * i know i shouldn't tempt myself with street food* and i bought this 4 for 1.50 dimsum la. after makan.i feel one kind. WOW.after so long din take meat. my body can't stand pork anymore? hopefully i won't have strong desire for fast food n oily food la...since so long din take d.

i really hate the frame to my pics. how to delete it ar?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home