Monday, April 09, 2007

getting well.


the above pic is a few piece of rice crackers dat i eat with tomato paste. eat like dat boring la. i improvise myself.anyways it has been 5 days after emo post. a lil bit okay dee. tanks for the encouraging words guys.thanks for cheering me up.and tanks for the prayers.

i said i wanted to die in my previous post. ironically, when i was in my bro's speeding car, i remembered saying," kor i don't wanna die.even if with my skin like dat i don't wanna die." hmmph~~

this week is a super busy one. there's datelines to 1 lab report and 2 assigments. tomorrow is my engine maths paper. and i'm still blogging. sigh. tradition.blog before paper.

oh yea..i have friendster again. wow. friendster changed alot since i left. kinda lost now.so many things ooo....k la..if u want,u can add me at teoyenmei@yahoo.com. i have only 4 friends.3 to be exact.one is not even my friend.she's my cousin. tanks to livia. she forced me to create one.

engine maths. mati le aku.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rice crackers looks very nice. Smile and the world will smile with you.

Btw, nice 'baju' today =)

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger [yEn] said...

eik..?same class? tanks for all the words friend.*smiles*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home