Saturday, March 31, 2007

masa sengangku.

just after slavering over my control theory lab design. oh sunguh bagus. my partner decided to disappear. i just can't get him. bah~ nevermind. i got help from jack neways. tanks dude.~! now i'm juggling re-explaining what i learn to kelvin+ chatting with jack + blogging. multitask wey.

here's something funny through sms-ing with hema earlier today:

me:hey. today off ar? jum jj this afternoon. got long hours of breaks la.
hema: no la.today work from 9-7pm.i'm going off this sunday.
me:wad?? u mean having off issit. tot u goin off to new zealand kand.perr...
hema: im goin off in MAY la.eh jj got sale.
me:ya i know. i'm goin after class lo.so wanna hang after work.see u at 7 lidat la..mp? mp got sale?
hema: no sale la.parkson got la.eh i'm feel like eating sushi la.
me: eh i can't take wheat/gluten/dairy products/meat/kicap pekat. u think wad i can eat la. i narrow it down d.but i don't belief that in japanese food, there's non that i can eat.
after sometime:
hema:i think u eat at home la. i seriously think there's nothing u can eat outside.

SWEAT~*...... yawns~!!!

i'm bored with my blog template.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home