Wednesday, March 21, 2007

that is not chickoe

my dad got news from my neighbour that there's a dog around the agricultural area that look like chickoe. yes, we are still finding him.its almost a month now. but my mom sorta get news that he is still alive la.people just talk about a handsome white dog that moves from house to house... this prove that my dog IS good looking. anyways. my dad rushed out with my mom to search for the dog. he said when he reached there he did saw a white dog. he called his name n he came wagging his tail. my dad grab n go home la...but still not sure if that's the dog.stealing peoples dog la this. hehe.then he came back. my mom broke the news dat we MIGHT have found chickoe. asked us to go out to inspect. *yae* we went out.

me:macam la...macam.but why so thin?
dad: he one month tak makan. and his bulu kena cut three times.
kor: eh, this chickoe kar? tak macam sangat la.maybe it's at night la..
me: check the butt. he got wounds . people say he fight with other dogs.
mom: tomorrow morning we check.at night can't see properly.
me: just see his eyes got pink colour o not. chickoe's eyes a but pinkish. then his teeth senget. eh kor,go catch him.
mom: eh..don't he very busuk.
me: eh he lari ada macam chikoe la.
*dog runs everywhere.sniffing every compound*
dad: he kong kong d. one month kept changing house.
me: wah..lidat he must be thinkin * is this it??? is this my own house?? am i HOME???*
*dog runs to me*
me: here boy.here boy...eh..ada macam la..EH....NO! this is not HIM.this dog's nose too bulat.gurantee not him.
*sigh*
this morning i woke up and went to see da dog. YERRR...chickoe 100 times cuter la..this dog not handsome. hopes down the drain.oh yea..we have his collar. so sad. so sad. dengar kata..he bacame too thin that the collar can some out.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i damn sad hear this story ler. considering i always see chickoe for the past few months. sigh. Really wish he'll be back home soon. Hearing him getting thin also sungguh menyedihkan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home