Monday, March 19, 2007

deep pore cleansing

i'm freakin shivering. no idea why.malacca not say so hot also.

i think i left my blog to rot.i'm soooo soooo extremely lazy to update.i sorta update my blog in my mind.wad i meant by dat? for instance. i see a particular event is worth posting.i snap photos and planned how i wanna blog about it. but it didn't happen. in the end. it stays in my mind. OR.maybe i'm just mere lazy.anyways, i found better ways to spend my time. currently trying to play guitar lo. then play more church songs.just to put noise in the air la.

this is big:
i'm currently undergoing a treatment to heal my skin. looks promising coz it came with a high price. and also confident response from the doc. but all docs will sound as convincing as they could.but in the end. my condition still sucks.hopefully i'll get well REALLL soon. then i can show the world what i've gone tru la.hehe.if not.i'll just remain in a nutshell.i need much prayers for this treatment to work out.so if u pray, keep me in mind ya~.no questions asked.

i'm trying to put pics but at the same time not to make it look disgusting.


ANYWAYS come to the main topic.i think every guy should start using deep pore cleansing.why? cause girls talk to guys.and girls look into guys' face. when wanna stare into their eyes, we will scan through the whole face.THE nose is insight. jammed up pores can be seen.it's not dat flattering lo.
in the pic of a man.u can see the blackheads right. time to get rid of them. use the deep pore cleansing strips that can be found in any pharmacy or supermarket.trust me. u will look cleanerno offense to anywone. cheers~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home