Tuesday, January 30, 2007

school resumed and me rant

yea.so u heard.mmu resumed the classes once again. i dread going back to school.just like how i had always been for the pass 2 years. 2 years not 3 because i kinda enjoyed mmu while i was in alpha.all the boiling spirit to be the next engineer.after a few years there, i think it's already a bargain to take whatever job that comes. i always joke with my family when they ask me where i wanna work after graduating. and i always tell them i will get married and be housewife.HOWEVER...i promised myself to have a change of attitude this new semester.

i only notice my schedule structure yesterday. freak.i have like 3 days of 8 am class and after aching every muscle during badminton on sunday, i had to attend a 9 am class on monday. this is too much.geesh. dats da consequence u gotta face if u are too lazy to arrange your schedule. not only that,to those secondary schools people..they surely notice the chill in the morning.i HATE cold. and every morning i complain when i had to bathe.and now i have to bathe in the morning for 4 times a week. liow~!!!

surely u think i don't bathe during holidays. i did. but the difference is i will wake up at only after noon. that also because the sun was burning my butt off. so the water in the well is being heated by the sun.so by the time i wanna bathe...which is around 3.30 pm, the water is just nice. nothing to complain.everything falls into perfection during holidays.

I MISS MY DOGGIE. holidays had been so carefree with the absents of ju and chenli.so i don't bother to plan when to go out or whateva.i just had to wait fer hema's call. so i was at home basically everyday.woke up to my lil pupp running to or waiting infront of my door.it's NICE~~ after brushing n washing my face, in my jammies i would eat my brunch, sat infront of my mom as she does her sewing. same routine everyday. it was like heaven. BUT NOW..when i wake up in the morning..it's my mom's voice asking me to bathe..and i can't see my dog coz i was too early fer him to wake up.mom scared he will disturb her when she do house chores.so i can only see my dog when i come home from school.sigh..dat is around 2.30pm. today i was so delighted when Chocolate (named after his fur colour) came to greet me at the front door. don't care la..i just now i miss my dog.

class was boring and i was sleepy all the way. i had been dozing off for all classes except fer engine maths cause gan chee seng conducting. maybe i'm still not used to going to bed early and waking up early. aih..nevertheless..i tried my best to put on my game face.almost got caught closing my eyes just now. tanks to tpn. he woke me up wit a slap. terus not sleepy dee. but i'm expecting lots of work loads and lots of reading to do if i want to do better this semester. hope that God will help me pull this through.

that's all..i think i need a nap now..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home