Tuesday, January 23, 2007

it's a monday nite

syabas..i finally get side banners fer ma blog.it used to be so freakin blank n boring.anyways if u are bored..whateva u see oso will be boring wan la...

back to my results.i tried checking earlier yesterday before goin out wit my cuz.but it wasn't uploaded yet. so i headed to town aound 6.30 pm. after parkin i checked my phone.there's two messages.one is from livia askin about my result and if i checked already. the other one is from jack saying that result can check d. terus i chuak.kanchiong la but i tried not to put on my kanchiong face coz my cuz n me were having a shopping evening.so i better enjoy myself before getting all disapointed later. after that livia called..sigh..sungguh memalukan.i said she kepo.but really regreted how i react to her concern lo...sigh sigh.....~ last sunday's sharing down da drain.

goin out with sarah was pretty fun.she's the talkative type.no wonder she wants to take pr or mass com la...den had some complication in burger king.miss com with the person takin the order..but later don't care d la...makan till stomache wanna explode.it has been sometime since i ate the large whopper set. adoi.but i can say dat normal whopper is nicer than black pepper whopper la.before makan we went dataran..din get to buy anything there coz they preparing fer sale.so anytime this week will be goin there la..then in MP i bought a blouse from baleno and a new wallet from nepal. the sales girls in nepal was an entertaining one.lawak betul.she promote all the goods macam getting commission fer it lidat. but it was fun tho.she said she's a lil talkative.and it's kinda obvious...ahhh.......there goes the most important resolution which i even put in qouted form.dang~so i spent almost 50 bucks la.nanti claim makan from dad.

yesterday nite the streets were so empty.and i liked it.i hate jams and lots of peeps around.semak nie.sarah kept askin it feels like the shops in mp were having an early day.ahha..it's like 9 o'clock...

the song playing in my head:

times of refreshing
times of refreshing,
here in Your presence,
no greated blessing,
than being with You.
my soul is restored,
my mind is renewed,
there's no greater joy, Lord,
than being with You.


i actually cook lunch while i was half way blogging.kekeke..just wanna try the new spagetti paste i bought. the outcome...so so nie...maybe coz no meat.and the vege i did aunt tina style..i guess i failed.the ingredients are: boiled brocolli, lemon juice, olive oil,sugar and salt to taste and some vinegar which i don't have.the olive oil turned out to be yucky to me..so i don't like wad i made..but the spagetti and da instant sauce eadible la.but still prefered those made from scratch.i tried adding tomatoes, but the instant paste is just too strong..bah~ and while tryin to drain the spagettin,clumsy me( didn't know i was) spilt the boilling hot water onto my foot. geesh.....burnin pain..got la..sikit sympathy tears to buy my mom so that she clean up after me..hehehe


i can't cook la.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home