Thursday, November 02, 2006

random scribbles:5

been watching all kinds of series lately.one after another.too bored sitting around.rotting in ma wooden chair.no couch.butt pain.

grey's anatomy wasn't even in ma to-watch-list. but somehow the boredness got to me i decided to give a try.now,sadly..i'm hooked up. it's bad..it's bad..new sem starting,line cacat,low disk space.adoi~GREAT NEWS.getting season 2 of prison break from UN.Philip.teramat syabas.actually supposed to get from kevin kwa,but un.philip's come earlier.i'm currently tryin to download more grey's anatomy.and i heard from kelvin scrubs season 6 is on the way.fweak..

anywho.the common thing about all these series i'm watcing EXcEPT fer prison break, is about crushes,curang and sacrifice.yerr..all da love series. even the one i teman ma mom to watch,the AEC one also pasal cinta..geesh..anythin la.it's ok to watch during holidays i guess.now i kinda regretted dat i dindn't download ALL of the grey's anatomy episode but download what chenli wants to watch..aih~ anywho..i can catch season 2 on starworld.if u are interested,it's wednesday 12.30 to 1.30 am.the earlier one shud be around 8pm la..em chai. i watched ED as well.i used to like Ed.the blue eyed main dude in Ed.wonder if he will ever end up wit carol.yest epi he tried to stop her wedding tho.but dennis canceled it.hmmph...love love love...freaks~

i wasn't in ma best of mood this few days. i used to think i dat i don't have pms,dat i'm always high and stuff.well i guess people change as they "mature".haven't been layan ma mom too much.try not to..u know..being pissed wit her naggings and stuff.so stayed i da room nie la.haven't been doin anything lately.as u can see ma blog began to slack off a lil.maybe cause i depend to much on photos and more photos.no photos then it looked pretty dull.anyways, got to know the result is out.freakin mmu website seemed to be lacking or dunno wad crap la.my gosh..check result also can server down. pui . once again.ma dear friends dat's kepo wit wadeva greds dat i got,esp those who actually visit ma blog, DON'T FREAKIN ASK MA CGPA/GPA. God knows wad i will say to u.

went to watch open season on tuesday.well, it wasn't as i expected.i mean da get together..there's only me n ju.bored.mainly went mp to buy baskin lo.coz 31st mar..got discount.bro ask to buy.while was there,watch open season nie la.


well it was quite hillarious.go and watch it.
neways..i learnt not to forced when people don't feel like.

went to church yesterday to practice OA wayang kulit and prayer meet.hopefully i will still go fer prayer meet after holiday la.sometimes i just freakin lazy coz class whole day.prayer meet macam dah jadi holiday activity.so wrong so wrong..sang EMPOWER ME. i remembered chenli requested this song when she was back in malacca the other time.well, i guess this song hit me as much as it hit her..hopefully.i posted the meaningful lyrics once. what hit me was that God knows how weak we are.God knows our needs. and He changes us the way He want's us to be. and He empowers us. talkin about empowerment....hehe..results...sigh~

Empower me
Nobody knows how weak I am,
better than You;
Nobody sees all of my needs,
better than You.
And nobody has the power to change me,
from what I was born to be.
Jesus be strong in my weakness,
empower me!

Empower me,
like a rushing riverflowing to the sea.
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit flowing now through me.
Till I'm living as Your child,victorious and free,
send the power of Your love,
empower me.

Nobody's eyes see through my soul,
better than Yours;
Nobody's love can make me whole,
no one but Yours.
And nobody has the power to lift me,
to reach for eternity.
Jesus break through all my defences,
empower me.!!!



i want woo-hoo bars...i want to woo-hoo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home