Tuesday, May 23, 2006

poseidon

supposed to watch mi:3 but ended up watchin poseidon coz cost only 5 bucks.mi:3 only haf nite shows.
poseidon has a storyline somewhat like titanic.da difference is dat in titanic there's love story.but in poseidon is ALL about gettin to da surface.JOSH LUCAS so gaya.seriously.worth watching though.kinda haf da suspence kind of feel to it.saving lives mar~some how da kid in dat movie is phreakin lucky.mayb dey pay more attetion to him as he's a kid la...*shrugs* nice la..but try watchin before 6 oclock..5 bucks is more worthied.
me rate this movie as 7/10 la.....so..go watch.its not very dragging la..u don't actually feel bored.sometimes when its all about passing obstacles n tryin not to get blast off/drowned all da way tru da show can be very boring..however i don't find it dat way la...

tomorrow's the da vinci code.hopefully dey dun fly airplane me la...dat phreakin fiction based movie..kakaka..shud be entertaining la. "the last supper" -click click~!!

todae haf been an interesting one.my friend, wei yong, who is crashing my place for one night gave me some tips on how to live a healthy life.according to da order/situation she told me.
  1. a lil chilly everyday is good-when we're having lunch in burger king
  2. don't drink too much cold drinks-when i'm finishing my leftover drinks after da movie
  3. do not crack ur knuckles (which was told to me gazillion gtimes)-when i'm crackin it ofcourse.
  4. not good to bathe too late-when i grab ma towel at 10.55 pm
  5. don't sleep to late-it's just a reminder.
ahhh.....how nice of her to giv me advice....very caring rite...hehehe...those dat i am most likely to not follow is 2,3,4,5...in conclussion me follow no.1 only coz i love chillies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home